Chaos Sentry
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Chaos Sentry

Chaos Sentry

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

Apply Enhancement Shaman

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Cymbal
Gäst

Apply Enhancement Shaman Empty
InläggRubrik: Apply Enhancement Shaman   Apply Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimefre nov 23, 2007 2:55 am

Cymbal - Enhancement Shaman

Hello officers and members of Chaos Sentry.

IRL
Name: Christian
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but can be convinced otherwise when drunk.

Ingame
Name: Cymbal
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Specc: 00/45/16 (Enhancement)
Proffesions: Enchanting and Mining
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Cymbal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous guilds: I transferred from Executus 3-4months ago and since then i have been in the former guild called Mythos and LUX.

Raiding experience: Not much pre-tbc with this char, but i have full experience and know all tactics in Karazhan and Gruul's Lair.

Why i want to join: Since many of the members of LUX have ventured forward into Chaos Sentry i really wanna continue my play time with them.
Hopefully i can contribute with my excellent(?) dps and totems, and help both Chaos Sentry and myself go forward into new and exciting dungeons in Outland.

What i can contribute with: Im an enhancement shaman, so my main job is to do damage and support the raid with totems. mainly the melee group since im right beside them.
If shit hits the fan, i can also cast a heal, not a really good one, but still.
And also, of course, an ANKH!1!

How long i have played wow: Hmm, around 2years.

More about me: I consider myself as an dedicated player with feel and joy for the game.
I try to do the best out of every situation,-
I play as often as i can, which mainly results in evenings from 6pm to 24pm ca.
I have no responsebilities like children or anything like that which may cause some players to afk in the middle of a raid, i dont have to go eat 10min after raidstart either.

And Yes! I can understand your language Very Happy
[url][/url]
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Pewdut

Antal inlägg : 149
Registration date : 07-10-08

InläggRubrik: imba   Apply Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimefre nov 23, 2007 3:07 am

so far maby, ill consider it more when i sleep tonight, im kinda gilrish now Smile

Brushan, fattar du chillig och go svenska så ska det inte vara något problem, men du har lite kass expertice raiting. 210 eller något bör du ha, men ja vafan, får se imorgon helt enkelt.
Cymbal
Gäst

InläggRubrik: :p   Apply Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimefre nov 23, 2007 3:19 am

Den er grei vettu Razz

Btw linken til armory er ikke helt oppdatert tongue
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Apply Enhancement Shaman   Apply Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitime

Apply Enhancement Shaman
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Shaman - Warrior apply
» E-bayed shaman lvl 45
» Resto Shaman!
» 70 Tauren Shaman - ACCEPTED
» Malze - Resto shaman!

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet